The Enneagram on the Camino

I promised that I would write regarding my experiment of the enneagram on the Camino. The days found themselves full, and the technology found itself frustrating. I delayed posting and am now editing the postings and placing them on my blog. The following links will take you to the pages which include my reflections on the enneagram via The Camino.

I did this to grow in my compassion for others. I sought to understand the world, as much as one can, from the perspective of others. This is simply an experiment but one I hope provides encouragement to its readers. These became a gift to me as I thought about so many people in my own life, and I pray that for those who carry the energies reflected in these writings, you will also find encouragement and love by way of reading.

I welcome your comments. They will be most helpful to other readers.

 Peace to you, Kyle

image borrowed from
https://www.contigolifecoach.com/2016/09/16/infj-3w2-gemini/


Enneagram 9: Lover's Eyes and Walking Slow

Enneagram 1: Finding Discipline on the Camino

Enneagram 2: From Pride to True Service

Enneagram 3: From Image to Honesty

Enneagram 4: Cups, Saucers and Time together

Enneagram 5 (submission lost)

Enneagram 6 : The Circle of Presence through Hammocks

Enneagram 7: Slowness and Solitude: A Painful Reality

Enneagram 8 - When Iron is Mercy not Protection

If you would like to know more about the enneagram, I recommend Richard Rohr's book or Christopher Heuertz's book, Sacred Enneagram. For more details and explanations, I recommend Beatrice Chestnut's, The Complete Enneagram or Helen Palmer's The Enneagram in Love and Work

More recently, my friend, Chuck DeGroat, wrote a helpful piece on the Enneagram in Christian life: 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving, Healing, and Times of Transition

Returning to the ECC

Returning to the Mitten - Small Family Update