Madeline's First Days















Well I have heard from some of my Daddys friends (namely Kim G) that I haven't been writing as much about Madeline as my dad wrote about me. Two things: 1) I am a busy little boy who takes naps, chases balls, and watches Sesame Street 2) My dad is a computer hog, so I can only write when he gets out of my way.

But for the fans of the blog out there (and I am grateful for each and every one of you) here is a new update on baby sister.

Madeline is doing really well from my perspective. She eats better than I did, goes to the bathroom about the same amount, and sleeps a little less. Overall, we are equal in gifts, albeit different. I think my parents should keep her. She evens has some of the same adorable qualities that I have (see photos).

The first week has been wonderful. Mom and Dad seem protective of Maddie when I hold her because they think I squeeze her head to hard, but I just want her to know that I love her. And I figure that as long as she isn't screaming, she is fine....she makes more noise when she is supposed to be sleeping in her crib than she does when I squeeze her.

Speaking of screaming.....when I go to bed, I quickly and quietly hug my bear and fall asleep...angelic, if I may say so. When Baby Madeline goes to bed, she screams and squawks all night long. I will teach her to sleep soon, but I will let her keep my parents up for few more weeks. I think it will build their character.

Also, Grover-dog is no longer with us. He will return, I am told, but he is currently with our dear friends the Johnson's. They will take good care of him, I am sure. It makes supper clean up a bit longer than usual, and daddy gets really red when I throw food. If I throw more than once, he sits me on the "stool" and talks to me at eye-level with this grumpy-man voice. I think I am in trouble, but I am not sure of how that works yet. Anyway....he loves me!

Enjoy the photos!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving, Healing, and Times of Transition

Returning to the ECC

Returning to the Mitten - Small Family Update