more pics of GM














Well, we went for a drive today to map out dad's morning run. Mom wanted to stop and see more rocks, so we took a short detour. These are the pictures. The rocks at this place were too big to put in my mouth, so mom and dad were relieved. Since I couldn't eat rocks, this allowed my parents to play a game together. Mom would throw rocks to dad and he would swing at them with a big stick. I am too little for this type of activity - maybe next year I can teach my kid sister how to do it.

As always, enjoy our photos.

Comments

  1. Hooray for a girl! So fun! Congrats Kyle and Lindsay and Micah too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Moving, Healing, and Times of Transition

Returning to the ECC

Returning to the Mitten - Small Family Update