Day 4 in Grand Marais











I am sleepy, so I will just give you the daily photos and itinerary.

8 am - Dad ran 10 miles
9:30 - we met for dounts and coffee (talked to a kind Lutheran pastor and friends about quilting)
10:30 - another nap
11:30 - went to grocery store to buy pancake mix
12:00 - lunch at home - including blueberries
1-4 car ride to Nanibijou and Hovland (I was tired on the way home, but there was no need to sleep)
4:00 - mom and dad tried to make me nap - I won
4:30 - went for walk, ate rocks, got coffee, and had an early dinner at Angry Trout - I got the leftover corn
5:30 - played in the cabin until bedtime

Enjoy your evening.
Micah -

Comments

  1. yummy. nothing goes better with corn on the cob than a few rocks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Moving, Healing, and Times of Transition

Returning to the ECC

Returning to the Mitten - Small Family Update