Day 3 in Grand Marais








I love it here, even though I miss seeing Jan and Petra during the day.

Every morning we start with donuts and coffee and a long walk (or ride). However, my stroller is facing some technical difficulties, and so I am able to walk along the sidewalks more and more.

Yesterday dad took me to a place called Adventurous Christians to visit Mike Nelson. He has a son named Aulis (It's Finish I think), and they live in a gorgeous place. There are trees and canoes and dogs and big mosquitos, and saunas, and all kinds of places to walk. It was a great trip, even though Aulis and his mom, Nicole, were at the doctor's office (they were probably giving shots - yuck).

Anyway, dad and I returned back to the cabin to see mom, and we had lunch on our deck from Hughies - the taco shack. Highly recommended. After lunch they shoved me in my crib and made me sleep. I keep saying "no" and shaking my head, but they still put me in the crib.

In the afternoon, we went for a walk and threw more rocks. They are the perfect size for my mouth, so I tried eting them much to mom and dad's chagrin. I think that there must be some nutrious value, but mom and dad keep saying "throw don't eat, please."

After they were fed up with my eating rocks (no pun intended), we went to Artist's Point, one of my parents favorite places. We walked around and saw the sun, threw more rocks, and ended up at Dockside for a relaxing meal of smoked fish, chowder and chips. We sat on the deck and watched the schooner come in and the sun go to sleep.

Enjoy the pics.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving, Healing, and Times of Transition

Returning to the ECC

Returning to the Mitten - Small Family Update