A new tooth and a pretty girl



Well, I went out to eat after lunch with my friends, The Caustons and The Talmos/Everetts.

We went to Jake O'Connors. Dad likes the cheese and meats and mom likes the pastries. The best part is the Irish music and the really great servers. Today, I was invited to partake of the fruit plate. Dad game me a piece of melon and cantaloupe (this is a hard word to spell). Mommy made sure I didn;t choke - it is good to have mommy around, otherwise dad would feed me anything!

Anyway, dad noticed that I was shredding the cantaloupe, and he felt around in my mouth and found a tooth! I HAVE MY FIRST TOOTH - BRING ON THE RED MEAT!

Also, when I was done eating my fruit, this cute little girl came over to say hello. My first girlfriend is Petra, but this girl was my size, and she had less hair than me??? But wow was she a cutie. Anyway, dad let me give her a kiss, and she tried to hold my hand. I think her name is Ashlyn. I hope to see her in the Narthex again next week.

Well, it's a new year, and I have my first resolution - this time next year, i will be peeing in the toilet and not in a diaper. (At least this is what my dad hopes for....)

Happy New Year and Merry Christmas (Christmas is 12 days beginning on the 25th. I don't understand why people call advent "Merry Christmas." Oh well.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Returning to the Mitten - Small Family Update

Moving, Healing, and Times of Transition

Returning to the ECC