new photos...








I have been busy preparing for the holdays. Being able to sit up has helped in making the candied yams, the cranberry cookies, and the rosettes. I was going to hang the lights for my dad, but I couldn't hold myself up long enough to do the job. I sure do love the holidays - the sugar count in my milk is through the roof (thanks mom!)

I also started eating cereal! It is quite bland, but it makes a mess, so I enjoy it! I also sucked on an orange, banana, and apple - I like the fruity taste...oh, I also tried a clemintine! I love growing up!

HEre are some photos of my recent days: The green sweater is from the Tamte's - I love it! The Christmas tree photo is from my first Santa Lucia experience. Both me and my dad stayed awake for the whole thing - mom was really proud of dad! I like Santa Lucia - she has a neat story - she's not just an Italian woman that Swedes celebrate, she was a martyr!

Well, have a merry Christmas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Returning to the Mitten - Small Family Update

Moving, Healing, and Times of Transition

Returning to the ECC