My first Thanksgiving...







Well it was my first turkey day. I didn;t get to sleepy because the tryptophan was dilluted by the time I received my dinner from mommy. Anyway....here are some of my pictures from the weekend. I really enjoyed my time with Connor and Carter. I look forward to seeing them soon. Kari and Eric are a great mommy and daddy, too.

Also, being with papa, grandma, my great-grandparetns and great-marge was really joyful. I make the same kinds of noises as my great-grandpa - he is a riot.

Well, enjoy the pics...




Comments

  1. I love his hair in the bottom picture!

    Thanks for the intellectual conversation this evening.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Moving, Healing, and Times of Transition

Returning to the ECC

Returning to the Mitten - Small Family Update