I am much older...and just as smiley...






Well, it has been some time since I last wrote. I have been busy growing out of my diapers, taking cat naps, and sharing my cold with my mommy. Overall, this life out of the womb thing is alright.

Just before writing this I was discovering splashing - everytime I did it, mommy would laugh. Dad said that when making messes, the laughter doesn't last forever. I love bathtime. I like to shower, too.

I also learned how to turn on the faucet tonight. Mom tried to distract me with a puppet show, but I liked reaching for the big silver knobs better. Thet turn and clear stuff comes out - it is just like my nose these days...very fascinating.

I must relay a story to the world. Before bath time tonight, my mommy started singing a song from some group called NKOTB - It went something like this: "oh, oh, oh, oh.... You've got the right stuff, baby, ooh...." She did some dance that looked like a sprinkler head. Mom asked dad to join in singing and dancing, but he said that he will not participate in anything connected with NKOTB - I'm sure I'll learn about that later....

I haven't been on too many trips lately. I am planning to go to Omaha again for turkey day. I look forward to seeing my cousins. Their hair is weird - it is yellow and mine is black. And their hair sticks to their head - mine defies gravity. But we are cousins, and I like to be with them.

ONe piece on my recent days. I enjoyed my first Halloween. I went to Petra's house. She was a mermaid. I was a donkey or a giraffe. (My buddy Chase was an Oscar Meyer Wiener hotdog - I am sure that I will laugh about that later...) Mom and I passed out candy, while dad went with Kris and Petra around the neighborhood. I like when mommy eats the candy - I enjoy the sugar rush several hours later. Life is good.


Well, sorry for the delay in posting. Hopefully, I will find time to write more later. By the way - do you have a facebook account yet? It is all the rage at daycare...

Buy...I mean bye...

Note: NKOTB...is New Kids on the Block....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving, Healing, and Times of Transition

Returning to the ECC

Returning to the Mitten - Small Family Update