Another Big Weekend...

Well, I look forward to Monday morning! My mom and dad wear me out over the weekend. It is 2 am, and I am finally getting to my weekend post.

On Thursday mommy and I (and daddy ended up joining us because we were late or something...) went to see my friend Sophia Grace. She is little and sleepy. Her parents let her stay home and take naps - it looks like a concept my parents should consider.

On Friday we went to dad's friends house, John Ogren. He is a kind man - he held me when I was crying, so I stopped. Wendy Ogren made some wonderful pasta - I enjoyed it second hand from mom.

This weekend was my parents Anniversary, so I spent time with my friends Kris and Petra while mom and dad went to Paris for dinner (I have no idea where Paris is, but they were back by my bedtime).

Before they went to dinner, I went to a pumpkin patch and I had THOUSANDS of pictures taken with real, live pumpkins.

Finally, my grandma and papa came to see me today. Grandma will take care of me tomorrow. I hope that she doesn't run around as much as mommy and daddy - I need my Monday nap!

Enjoy the pics!










Comments

  1. Nice hat Micah! I am so happy that it fits! erin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Moving, Healing, and Times of Transition

Returning to the ECC

Returning to the Mitten - Small Family Update