it's been too long...

Wow it has been too long since my last upload. Since the last time you saw my picture, I have had many journeys! I have a great lady taking care of me - her name is Jan. She plays with me, talks with me, and even celebrates birthdays for the other kids. Last week I got to celebrate Petra's birthday (but I couldn't have any of the cupcakes.... :(

I also went to Covenant Pines "up north." We had dinner at Mark's Bar in McGregor. I don't usually go to bars, but it iseriously the only place in town to have dinner. I am looking forward to October 1 - the non-smoking ban goes into effect for the whole state! I was at Covenant Pines for the Confirmation retreat. Mom and Dad were teachers, and they said that this is the most wonderful group of junior high kids; I heard them say that they hope I am that good. I guess we will see, eh?

I went for a boat ride with Clarke and Iris Tungseth, and I was there the whole day. Daddy took a nap, and when he woke up, we had the same style hair! Mom said that I am still cuter than daddy. Dad agrees.

Finally, this past weekend, mommy and I, along with my-sorta-cousin-sorta-aunt, Anna, took a last minute flight to Grand Rapids to see gma and gpa for the weekend. Mel and Alice, my great-great aunt and uncle were there with my favorite lady, Julie. They are from another country; I think it is called Kalifornya. It's a big word, and I know how to type, but not spell. (just like my dad).

Anyway, I am loving life. This weekend I am driving to Chicago for mommy's 10th reunion at North Park. Daddy isn't having his - he said that his ten-year isn't for a long time. Between now and then I am looking forward to seeing Jan! She's great!

Have a good day and enjoy my pictures.

Micah

















Comments

  1. Anonymous10:30 AM

    Micah, you are the cutest little boy! Can't wait to see you again soon!

    much love,
    Katy and Jason

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny you say that your daddy and you had the same hair after his nap because my husband just commented after seeing your picture a few weeks ago, that you had your daddy's hair- and that was BEFORE the naptime picture!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Moving, Healing, and Times of Transition

Returning to the ECC

Returning to the Mitten - Small Family Update