8 weeks goes by too fast

It is hard to believe that Micah is 2 months old tomorrow! I am not sure where the time has gone, but it definitely has not gone to my schoolwork. I look forward to a schedule in the coming weeks as Lindsay goes back to work, I start teaching, and we both try to find some sense of normalcy. We are grateful that our parents are coming to help out during the first two weeks of the return to church.

Micah is cute and adorable, and it is extremely hard to not think of him as perfect. The other night I simply prayed - Lord, I will make big mistakes as a dad, but let thenm not be so big that he remembers.

I love being a dad, especially with Lindsay as the mom! (Pray for gorver he is feeling quite left out!)

Enjoy the pictures.














Comments

  1. Anonymous2:56 PM

    What a cute kid! He looks so much like both of you I think. Enjoy the start of fall being parents -and everything else. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Moving, Healing, and Times of Transition

Returning to the ECC

Returning to the Mitten - Small Family Update