Micah's first July 4

The report of July 4 as relayed from Micah:

I love holidays - I don't have to go to work, I sit aorund - visit neighborhood pools, meet kind people, and eat my favorite foods (okay, I eat whatever my parents give me).

Daddy ran a 10, that's 6.2 miles according to my new conversion calculator, and he did it while I went to the bathroom sevral times and while mom fed me. It was good to see him. During his run, I sat quietly in the stroller in my 4th of July outfit from Bryce and Carol Baker. Petra Causton - she is like a full two and three-quarters years old, WOW!, she took care of me during the race- she said that she was a babysitter - I like her. After the race, we talked with our friends,
Petra's mommy and daddy, Jeff and Kris Causton, and others, and we had a great time. (By the way, Jeff and Kyle finished the race at 57:07.

We spent the afternoon at the Studer's and Connie Phillip's, Kim Gallogly's mom's. We had a great time talking with new and old friends. What a beautiful day at the poolside. I really like being outside. While I was there these two girls held me and lvoed me - it was fun - thank you for taking care of me.

Overall, this July 4th stuff is perfect, and I will do this as often as I can. I hope that all of you enjoyed the day as much as I did...here are some of my pictures. Based on the last one, I had some moments of difficulty, also.








Comments

  1. the wink and the squishy face at the end are my favorite. you've got a good looking boy on your hands. erin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Moving, Healing, and Times of Transition

Returning to the ECC

Returning to the Mitten - Small Family Update