Rub, Dub, Dub - No thanks for the Tub

Micah took his first bath at home today. Let' just say that today was the day we chose to torture our child. (For those fo you who get concerned with this language - we didn't really, but based on the screaming pouring forth from Micah, one would think we did.

He is seriously the cutest kid. Today, we walked around the block, twice (and I was worried the whole time that he would get a sunburn, so I made sure to walk in the shadows, away from the sun). I am pretty sure that he was smiling at me, but then when we got home, he had a full diaper - pretty sure the smile was just gas (like mother, I mean father, like son).

On the mother note- Micah slept between late night feedings for 3.5 hours, so mommy was able to get some rest last night! Hooray! She even found time to shower, and she, as always, is radiant. I am really thankful for her - she is a great mom. I look forward to being her buddy in parenting forever - wow, that's a long time.

Anyway, let's finish the text and get tot he important stuff- photos!















Comments

  1. Definitely a cute kid. I especially like the attitude face (3rd from the bottom).

    Blessings on your parenthood adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the third one from the bottom looks like a "I'm too sexy" pose to me. What are you teaching this child at such a young age (this coming from the aunt who is desperately trying to teach her two year old niece how to say "yer mom")?!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Returning to the Mitten - Small Family Update

Moving, Healing, and Times of Transition

Returning to the ECC